June 23, 2010

Day 23 [♥]

No letter today, second day in a row. =( I know I shouldn't think he's going to be able to write every day, but its hard not to wish for it. It sucks, even though the letters are 4 days behind, still getting one gives me this [false] hope that he's okay. Because if he's fine, he'll write. His last two letters on Monday sounded different, but maybe it was just in my head. He didn't sound upset or sad, or home sick, just different. He does say he's loving it there and thinks he was born for this. I'm so happy and proud of him. I'm glad he's liking it and if he's liking it, I know he's trying his hardest. Hopefully I get my car back soon [crossing my fingers for sometime this week!] As soon as I get it, I'm going to the roadside chapel and lighting a candle for him and the other guys in platoon 2058. =) [Maybe the mailbox will have a surprise for me tomorrow]

No comments: