June 21, 2010

Day 21 [I missed a Day!]

Its okay, I wasn't laying in bed all day yesterday being depressed! I was actually with the girls getting my mind off things and having a good day. It was nice. I still would rather be with Pat and missed him, but I didn't think about him ALLLLLL day long. We talked about him a lot though. =) Its bittersweet.

Fits the day:
"Eat that damn chocolate cake, get your hair wet, love someone, dance in those muddy puddles, tell someone off, draw pictures with crayons like you're still 6 years old and then give it to someone who is very important to you. Take a nap, go on a vacation, do a cartwheel, make your own recipe, dance like no one sees you, paint each nail a different color, take bubble bath, laugh at a corny joke. Get on that table and dance, pick strawberries, take a jog, plant a garden, make an ugly shirt and wear it all day, learn a new language, write a song, date someone you usually wouldn't go for, make a scrapbook, go on a picnic, relax in the sun, make your own home video, kiss the unkissed, hug the unhugged, love the unloved, and life your life to the fullest. So when you're standing in front of heaven's gate that chosen day, you'll have no regrets, no sorrows, no disappointments."

I'm doing good. Pat's doing good. Everything is good. ♥

No comments: