June 4, 2010

Day 4/88 [feeling sick]

Earlier I had it bad. I couldn't stop crying. I slept with the stuffed dog Pat gave me for Valentine's Day, all night and had it next to me all morning. I knew this would be hard, but I didn't think it would be this hard. And what if he isn't missing me as much? I had to write him a short note. I stuck it with the other letter. I just needed him to know how much I miss him. And then it make me think after boot camp, he leaves again. I don't want him to leave. I want to be with him. I hate this. And even worse I work again today. The last thing I want to do. No offense to them, but I don't want to be around them. I want to be alone. I think I'm going to go to the Y on Saturday after mom and Ash leave(they're going to Florida). Maybe I'll go for a walk on Sat. too. I don't know. I have to get ready for work. :(

No comments: