June 24, 2010

Day 24 [The happiest day I've had so far and its all because of a letter]

!!!!!!

The wait was worth it!! Pat's letter that came today was from Sunday. On Sunday's they get more time to write so the letters are always longer and detailed. This one was everything I've ever asked of him and more! He wrote everything I needed to hear and it was amazing! I love him so much and I can't wait tell he's home. I can't even describe the feeling I got when I read this one. It was amazing. ::sigh:: I feel like I'm love struck all over again!! I haven't felt this strongly in love with him for years [remember we've been together 6.5 years next month and we've had our problems] ♥♥♥♥ That rush you get when you see your love, is what I got reading his letter! I'm so happy =) I think I'm going to go read it again!!

Hope everyone's having a good day!
Jessi ♥'s Pat

No comments: