June 7, 2010

Day 7 of what seems like, FOREVER.

I had to write to Pat again last night. I had to tell him how I feel. I told him I'd try to write happier letters...

More problems dealing with the car... all I want is my car back. I just want to drive it! And I feel like Mrs. C is breathing down my back about getting Pat's truck back. He doesn't even want to sell it!! And she's not going to get his payoff. Its not worth that and he knows it! I wish I could tell him. I think he went along with whatever she was saying because it wasn't what he was worried about before he left and they're going to take care of the stuff that needs fixed. Knowing him, he'll know it won't sell and then just got lucky ;)

I don't want to go to work today. I don't want to do anything. Maybe go to the Y. I have to wait around for phone calls so I don't think I'm going to the gym before work. Its 11 now and I have to be at work at 3. Ugh. Maybe tomorrow before work??

Wishing I could fast-forward life RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

No comments: