July 29, 2010

Day 59 [11 Pages of Love]

Well thankfully, I got deferred from jury duty. I almost cried when I listened to the voice message the jury clerk left me. I was so happy. That night though, Dad broke some bad news about my car. I'm getting screwed left and right with the car. Because we waited to tell them to do it (had to make sure I was going to be able to use all the money, mom FREAKED, it's going to cost $4800) someone else bought the head! There's only a few in the US!!!!!!!!! What are the chances of someone needing one really?!? UGHHH. I'm so pissed. Barry said they can't find any. It could be weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do. Dad's coming with us to the graduation which is AWESOME. I'm really happy about that because I was stressing about it. I thought he wouldn't be able to. But now, how am I going to get to Hocking Hills???? I'll have to rent a car and I didn't factor that into anything because it wasn't supposed to ever happen. Now I think I'm going to have to not make big payments on my bills the next two paychecks, so I can save money for a rental car and then there's other things. Gas money, clothes for Pat- he's not going to fit into anything he owns, I have to get contacts, my hair done, nails- maybe ?, food for the cabin, goodie bag for Pat, food in South Carolina, I don't even know what else. I'm sure I'm missing tons of stuff. It's really stressful.


I have to work till midnight tonight, fun fun. I don't feel like doing anything. I've been having weird dreams and not sleeping well...


I dreamt of Pat last night, but I don't remember =(=(

No comments: