July 10, 2010

Day 40 [Our 6 and a half year anniversary!]

I remember our first big date. It was our 1/2 year anniversary. Pat wanted to go all out and bought tickets for the Gateway Clipper in Pittsburgh. It was amazing. No, it was magical. We had a really nice time and I will never forget that day. I was so happy! I wish I could relive that day over and over. The second big date was our year anniversary. Pat bought me a beautiful, diamond promise ring. We made the promise to always be together and be faithful and I have been wearing the ring ever since, rarely taking it off. We have had our problems and our fights, but we always learn from them. I know that we can't live without each other. It would be like losing a part of ourselves. We're soul mates and we know it. I don't look at anyone the way I look at Pat. It just deep down, there's that feeling that you know he's the one. Even if I tried, I couldn't love anyone the way I love Pat. It's hard to explain. We've come a long way. We battle our problems and rough times together. It will always come down to me and him against the world. I put him before anyone, even myself. He might not realize that or think I don't, but I do. I do it even when I don't realize. I'm always thinking about him. The last few years have been bumpy, but things are starting to smooth out. We've learned a lot in the last few years and our love is even stronger. Today, our 6 and half year anniversary, is being spent apart. But I know in spirit we're together. I know our love can withstand the distance. It's already been proven in multiple letters and we're strong and we know this is what we want. I want him to know how much I love him and how proud I am of him. I wish we could be together, but maybe we need this to prove to ourselves how strong our bond is. I pray every night for his well being and for God to watch over him. And tonight I pray that he knows how much I do love him and that I will never leave. ♥ I love you Patrick Sean Carey ♥

No comments: