June 26, 2009

Some quick Randomness...

♥ I have a blog about MJ and Farrah Fawcett but its in a draft on an APP on my itouch... and I can't connect to the apartment's internet because I don't have the password. SOOO... later today when I go to the house it will be POSTED.

♥♥ I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle! FOR REAL!! I really want to!!

♥♥♥ I have to remember to post a blog about MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA!

♥♥♥♥ I'm going to the gym to workout and SWIM! :) The pool is AWESOME! And my tan is coming along very nicely!

♥♥♥♥♥ I don't know if I told ya'll this... (apoligize if I already did) Pat went to Cleveland and made it into the Marines! He just has to wait for a date to leave for bootcamp!

♥♥♥♥♥♥ I passed the shifters test!!!

I think that's enough for right now ;)
Have a good day!
♥Jessi

No comments: