June 6, 2009

#$%@$^*

Random:
__I want to go to Wal-Mart and buy the Vitamin Water10 that is on sale for a DOLLA a piece.
__I also want to go to Wal-Mart and buy lunch meat.
__I'm in the mood to spend money
__Ash got these cool books from Jay's Uncles Estate Auction... they are sweet. Once I start reading them I will update with more info. (They're not normal books... I don't think they are story books... I'm not sure what they are, yet!)
__Pat's getting on my nerves. He doesn't get it.
__I need gas in my car but I think I don't have any more money until I get paid-- NEXT FRIDAY
__I have a headache and I feel sick. I think I woke up with a hangover and I only had ONE beer last night. Ugh.
__My mother is annoying.

Gonna find something to do. Deuces. ♥ ♥

1 comment:

LazyKing said...

hahah you're funny and that really random