June 18, 2009

American Pie 2; Review

Got my free DVD from Columbia House in the mail the other day! I ordered American Pie 2 because it brings back memories! I love it, no matter how raunchy it is! It always makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood. Yes it is a sexually humorous movie about a group of friends just out of their freshman year of college, but its dead on! It portrays exactly how young people are! About having a good time with friends, their crazy relationships, sexual encounters (and you can't tell me, no one is trying to have sex!), and one crazy summer that they will remember forever! I love the cast: Jason Biggs, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Chris Klein, Shannon Elizabeth, Alyson Hannigan, Mena Suvari, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Eugene Levy, Eddie Kaye Thomas, and all the others! The soundtrack to this movie is probably one of the best soundtracks ever. Not only is it great music and songs, it fits this movie perfectly. The music is exactly right. The movie also teaches lessons in funny ways. Take for example, Jason Biggs's character Jim. He has all these embarrassing things happen to him and he stays strong and doesn't let them discourage him. All in all, this movie is always good for a laugh!

I have to cut it short tonight... I'm getting tired and I have lots to do tomorrow. Its my only day off! :) And don't forget to follow me on twitter to get to know me more! twitter.com/jubie2o
LUVVS!

No comments: