June 19, 2009

Important websites that you should know about!

Its all about me :) Everything you want to know about me, you can find within these sites! You can find out what I am doing at this very second, what kind of books I read, what kind of movies I love, what my hobbies are, what my interest are, what my friends look like! Its all here! ::



1.) http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=42323226 This database is *brand new* for me! I love it. It has my complete movie collection and many movies/tv shows I have seen. It also lets you rate or vote them, so you guys can see what I think about any movie!



2.) Twitter! I usually tweet up to 20 times a day. And its never spam and I'm never trying to make money! I am actually tweeting about what I am doing RIGHT THEN. Or how I feel about something! (I'm actually using twitter for the reasons they made it; to tell you what I am doing)



3.) Myspace I hate myspace and I think they are very stupid in how they run it. I do keep it because my pictures are stored there and its easy. So if you ever ask to be my friend you can learn about my friends, see my pics, read some past blogs, and etc!



4.) My Google Profile! I ♥ GOOGLE! Here you can also find this list of useful sites and more! It has a little more about me, personally. It also has pics and my contact info.



5.) My Google Library A list of books I have read and decided to keep track of. Provides ratings and reviews!



6.) Facebook Maybe more information about me than Myspace.


I think that's all for right now. I'm sure there's other sites but that's good enough for right now :)

No comments: