February 25, 2011

darling, I will wait ♥

I miss you Pat.


I haven't gotten better. Not as nauseous but even my cold, if that's what it is, isn't going away. I can talk now though, but I'm still raspy. My ear has been clogged the last few days so I decided to go the the ER. Turns out, the Austintown ER just up and closed in October! They just added on to that building and made it huge a couple years ago. I can't believe it. We went across the street to the Immediate Care and they would not have been able to contact the Red Cross if I needed them too. So we went to the another ER. I had test done and thankfully, the blood tests were normal as well as the ultrasound of my gallbladder, liver, etc.
He did 'diagnose' me with gastroesophageal reflux disease. He says I will need to see an endocrinologist and possibly still a gastroenterologist. There are multiple things happening but a lot of them may be a hormone problem. My digestive system is all messed up but also other things. I also had an ear infection. I had to get 4 new prescriptions, stop the antibiotic I was previously on, and continue taking my other two medicines. 


I'm feeling better after the medicine cocktail they gave me at the ER and the pills. But I'm still stressed. I officially will never respect a small group of guys in Pat's company. I won't get in to it, but I am livid.


I can't wait till he's home. ♥

No comments: