March 1, 2011

occupying time

I love stumbleupon. I could get hooked 'stumbling' for hours. I'm sitting here, waiting for Amanda to come pick me up so we can go to the park. Well everyone must be busy because FB is pretty slow today and I did all my creeping last night ;) So what else is there to do? Start stumbling! And I came across this:

military humor
And I don't care if it's Army pics. They're still funny! I could just imagine Pat doing this stuff, it makes me happy.

Oh! Pat got promoted today! His LCPL Carey now ;) I'm happy for him. I know he's going to work hard on getting CPL next. And the little bit of extra money we will get now will really help, I think! I can't wait to see him! Only 4 more days! I know he's hating Fort Pickett, but it's almost over. He won't be home long though. California is in April. Blah. I just want him to get better; he's really sick. I can't wait to take care of him when he gets home!

No comments: