February 28, 2009

puzzle fighter is the best game EVER.


Myspace disabled my link(to this blog) on my layout! It takes you to a page that says it was phishing, or spam, or inappropriate bullshit. I don't see anything inappropriate besides sometime my language and there's no spam and I'm not trying to phish anyone! I'm so pissed. I wrote them and told them it wasn't fair to me and that my personal blog wasn't any of those things. Its not like a lot of people even read this and I that's the only way I get my blog out there, by having that one link on my page. Fuck them. I wrote the URL out and put it on my page twice. Asshole.

I started my daily workout routine. I did it for 4 days straight then got sick. So I have to start again. I've also been watching what I'm eating, even at work. And its easier at work to eat healthier. We just got our RTE (ready-to-eat) products from Sheetz Bros. Kitchen. We offer amazing fresh fruit cups(pineapple, strawberry, grapes, cantalope, watermelon), yogurt, hummus and pretzels, cheese/crackers, apples/caramel dip, hard-boiled eggs, cheese sticks/blocks, and lunch meat sandwiches and different wraps and salads. Not everything is completely healthy but its a lot healthier than what you order from MTO. So I've been getting a fruit, string cheese, and a sandwich(had to try a few). I'll probably cut down to a bagel though instead of a sandwich or just a turkey sandwich. The wraps have dressings that are fattening. And I stopeed drinking pop. = )

Now, I can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer and then I can go walking! I'll bring Harley too, he needs to lose some weight!

No comments: