March 14, 2009

Where your Boss at?

Yesterday I played Rock Band for the first time! Pat and I were addicted immediately! It was so funny! I can't believe Pat actually got the hang of it. I always thought he didn't have a musical bone in his body. But he understood pretty quickly. We spent like 3 hours playing with Ash and Jay. Now we're in withdrawal. =)

Tonight were going to Salty Grogs pre-St. Patrick's day party! I can't wait. There will be good music ((5 Elements!!!)), green beer, and my girls! I know I shouldn't be drinking a lot... (still losing weight for the Marine Corp) but I just want to party!

I started the Atkins diet a few days ago. I already don't feel as bloated and yucky! I don't feel as weighed down from all the carbs either! Its so nice! Its easy to follow, especially if you plan ahead (like for lunches). And If I have to buy something with bread, I just don't eat the buns. My dad did tell me he got sick when he went on it because he didn't eat any carbs. So he told me in moderation I have to throw some carbs in the diet. To me its not really a diet, I don't feel like I'm following a 'diet'. I'm just watching how many carbs I eat. Which even when I'm not trying to lose weight, I tend to make a note, to myself, of everything I'm eating. Now I just have to get back on track with exercising daily. That's kind of hard with the long hours at work. Today starts the new cycle for me and Pat. We're going for a walk in a few. I love the park!

Favorite song of the moment: Beyonce - Diva
Peace out girl scout.
<3Jayy

No comments: