June 16, 2011

Ugh. Bitches.

I'm so irritated right now. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but it's the not knowing that is killing me. Of course I'm not going to say anything because I don't know that it's about me or Pat. I could just be trying to connect dots that aren't there. I talked to my sister, who has a stable head on her shoulder and isn't over-dramatic, and I explained what's been going on. Basically, months ago, this certain person would right a status and it eerily would sound like she was talking about me. Or something I said. Just kind of randomly. At first, I even said to myself, it could be anyone on her newsfeed. I couldn't directly tie it to me. But then By the second, random, time it just felt WAY TOO coincidental. It wasn't anything that really hurt my feelings. Yes, sometimes I use 'hubby' instead of husband. I don't always want to sound so formal. Whatever, right? Well it would bother me so I explained it to my sister and she said it does kind of sound connected to me, but that I can't be positive and basically just ignore it.

Well yesterday topped it off for. And I just feel like there's NO WAY it's not about me/Pat.

I uploaded 3 pics to my Deployment album. An album that's nothing to joke about. There's like 2 'funny' pics in it. The pics were two of the care packages and one of a cartoon I drew Pat to make him laugh. I know it's retarded but I was bored so I drew and decorated his box. LIKE MOST GIRLS DO. Who wants to open a boring care package? Anyway, 22 minutes later she wrote on her boyfriend's wall "Please call me so we can make fun of that certain couple we do"

...

I know, they both have a ton of FB friends, but really? She doesn't update on FB a lot and what are the chances?! Ughhh. There's more to why this bother's me so much but I don't want to get into. But I waS pretty pissed because then that confirms my other thoughts... but then this morning he wrote her back saying, which couple soooo.... maybe my 'other' thoughts are wrong. Still I hate both of them. She's a heartless bitch. I ended up deleting her.

Ugh. I'm going to let it go now. I just needed to get that out ha.

No comments: