April 14, 2009

reading the words that are written.

I finally gave in and surrendered. I decided to buy the book Twilight. I refused to become a part of that fad. But I gave in when I saw the book at KMart. It was like ten bucks or something so I decided, "What the heck". It wasn't bad. I like the story and the characters. And I already knew that Robert Pattinson was playing Edward in the movies, so I had a good picture of what I would want Edward to Look like. (Our little secret: I think Robert Pattinson is absolutely perfect.) The story is easy enough to understand. And there's love, action, regret, sadness, all of it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. On the other hand, I don't like the way Stephanie Meyer writes. She's not as passionate as the authors I normally read from and that was a disappointment. Maybe she wrote it for all different ages to read and understand, but I think it could have been better.

I watched the movie too. Edward♥
I'm also done with the second book, New Moon. I'll talk more about that later.
Gotta go! =) Peace.

No comments: