November 3, 2010

since I met you, I feel perfect in every way♥

Leaving tomorrow to drive to North Carolina!! Excited but very nervous. We're driving over night to save a day in a hotel. Pat and I decided to do it this way because we don't know what's going to happen, money-wise, when we find a house and move in. So I'm skipping fam day and the 4 hours I would get to be with him and leaving tomorrow night to arrive Friday morning on base. Which now we'll probably be there for graduation which we were just planning on getting there just for the 30 minutes he gets after the ceremonies over. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake during the ceremony. I know it's only a half hour long, but I don't even know how I'm going to drive for a good part of 12 hours! And then only get 30 minutes to see him!! Ughhh... the SOI-East website claims they get 4 hours of libo after graduation, but weeks ago Pat said it was only 30 minutes. So stupid. So after the 30 minutes, he'll go immediately check into his unit and I'll be crossing my fingers (and probably falling asleep) that he'll call with good news. Will they release him for the weekend? Will they give him his 10 days to move right then? Will I have to wait a month to move down to NC? We won't know until after he checks into the unit. And if all that doesn't happen, then I drove 12 hours to see him for 30 minutes and there's no point in looking at houses on Saturday, because most likely he wouldn't be able to move in for at least, a week or two. 


It's very stressful. I wish everything wasn't last minute info. It's hard to plan when it's this way. If he doesn't get 10 days soon, I couldn't even go back to work because she posts the schedule 4 weeks ahead. I'd have to wait four weeks to work. But if I didn't take myself off the schedule, and we did move immediately, technically that's calling off and I could have been pointed out and "fired". She would have had to cover allll my shifts. So what was the best thing to do? I have no idea.


I hope it all works out. We need to move immediately more because (I want to be with him) but seriously because I need to find a job down there so I can stay afloat on my bills. Even if its part time, I still can survive, as far as making payments. (I wouldn't have any extra money) But with the way credit cards are changing now, I recently got screwed and one of the minimum payments went up drastically from what it was. Out of the blue. And the more higher minimums I have a month, is what is killing me. I think I have a total of 5 or 6 more than $50 minimums a month. Of course 3 of those are car insurance, college loan, and cell phone. But the extra 2 or 3 KILL MEEEE. Why did they have to do that?! I never paid late or went over the limit either. So I'm not sure why it just changed. Blah.


I wish I was debt free, AGAIN. Yes this is my second time of getting myself in debt. Not all my fault though, but could kick my own ass. 


Word to the wise, DON'T USE CREDIT CARDS if you DON'T have the money RIGHT THEN to PAY IT OFF when the statement comes. If I had followed that rule, I would be FINEEEE.


I have to stay up all night so I can sleep all day tomorrow and wake up around 5pm to get ready for the drive. Not sure if that's going to happen, wish me luck ;\


Love my Babe♥

No comments: