September 29, 2010

sweet dreamin' tonight [xoxo]

I got to talk to the hubby today :) nice surprise since I usually only get to on the weekends. I almost didn't get to because I figured he wouldn't call so I went to email him on the big computer and left my phone in my room. I would have died if he couldn't pick the phone up when I called. Just the sound of his voice makes everything okay... And when he tells me everything will be okay- it's like I have no worries in the world. Like he took all the weight off my shoulders. He's said the sweetest things to me this whole week. I still can't believe it. He's everything I've ever wanted him to be and he's miles and miles away. I can't wait to be with him again. It'll be like I'm in heaven. (: This is what dreams are supposed to be like! But its my reality! ♥ I love you Mr Patrick Carey!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: