May 20, 2010

"I wanna be the minority."

PAT "Bedroom it is.
That's what your dad and I had.
----
Oh, that sounds bad..."

Just got done watching the Bernie Mac Show and folding clothed...[I love days off] Bernie was just what I needed too, he's hilarious. RIP Bernie♥

Pat will be leaving soon. Theres a lot I need to do before he leaves, mostly move my stuff back to my house. It's hard to do when he doesn't want to go over there though. blahhhh

I've been on a little bit of a spending spree... especially on Amazon. Today I ordered (for my dvd collection) In the Army Now! Haha, I know its a stupid movie but its funny. I also ordered 'Chariots of the Gods' which is going to be a good read. I got hooked after watching Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. And I bought a book by Ghandi and a book by Henry Rollins. I can't wait (:

just saw the preview for Eclipse (Twilight), didn't know it was coming out this soon... I want to see it in Imax. Pat won't be home to see it with me :(

peace.love.&.jessi

No comments: