March 5, 2010

dis·com·bob·u·late

"The most essential elements of success in life are a purpose, increasing industry, temperate habits, scrupulous regard for one's word ... courteous manners, a generous regard for the rights of others, and, above all, integrity which admits of no qualification or variation." William A. Clark

Pat and I watched 2012 yesterday morning. I liked it, it was intense! I don't know if it was because we had just woken up, but I was on the edge of my seat, wondering what was going to happen next. I also cried. Its not lame! I just thought about if something like that actually happened and all the people that died. And it upset me that they 'sold' the tickets instead of saving as much of our race as we could. How could we actually do something like that? And not tell the world we knew this was going to happen? I thought the arks were a good concept. Do you think they have something like that in the works now? I'm not sure. I hope at least they have started to think about something like that. Our planet is changing... and its probably not a bad idea to prepare for the future.

I need to win the lottery! I need to get my bills in order, I feel so overwhelmed though. They aren't that bad but I am struggling. And everything else on top of the bills, makes it even worse! I don't feel in control. I'm trying to work on them now but I feel like I'm avoiding them..... . . . . . . . . . . .

And I feel fat.

): Bye.

No comments: