February 18, 2010

Drum roll please...

. . . . drum rolling . . . .

I got my new car! I am now a proud owner of a . . . .
BMW!

I have pictures but I haven't had time to upload them. I actually didn't have time to blog about my NEW CAR, until know! We got lucky, it was one of the cars I told you were sold before we could even see it. The guy before us couldn't get financed or something! I was excited but hesitant when Pat told me we were going to see it. I didn't know if it would be what I wanted and I didn't know if I'd like it. But I LOVED IT! Its dark blue and a four door. (I didn't really like the style of the two doors) Its a 323i, the small v6 or Pat's pretty sure they consider it a 6 cylinder, not even a v6. But that's okay with me. I love fast cars but mine's luxurious and comfortable and it has SLAPSTICK! So I'm totally content. Every once in a while I wish it was a little faster, but it just makes me want to save my money so I can get a brand new BMW later :) It is a 2000, and I know you might be thinking, "Wow, 10 year old car?". Well I don't care what you say, you haven't driven a 10 year old car like this! It rides like its brand new, has no problems anywhere, body or engine! The leather is a little worn but everything else is like mint-condition! I thank God every day that we found this car and got lucky!! And it turns out my insurance company made a mistake-- in my favor! So I made out double time! I really do think my luck changed on this one. At first I thought because of the way things were going at the beginning of the year, it was going to be another bad one. But things changed! I have a lot to be thankful for and I'm not taking any of it for granted!

I also want to tell you. . . .

I PASSED MY STNA TEST!!!!!

I am now a State Tested Nurses Aide! I'm so happy! I was so stressed and was convinced I failed my skills for a second time. And it was bothering me because I KNOW, I know what I'm doing! But I passed! I can now write my name as Jessica Mondora, STNA!

AGHHH!! :) I am loving life right now! But... I can't be too over confident. I don't know where I'm going to apply, what I'm going to do the rest of the year, or what's going on with Pat and bootcamp.
He didn't leave on February 8th. And he won't be leaving for another month. And then what? There's three months of waiting until he gets back, then another month or two... its throwing everything off track and I don't know what to do! There's so much I want to do, but I can't!

Its a little stressful but I don't feel as stressed as I was at the beginning of the year. Anything can happen though. I'm going to take it as it comes and make the best out of everything. ♥

Love you all,
Jessica, STNA
(=

No comments: