December 6, 2009

Sundays are not fun days.

its been a while since I've posted, just been really busy. got a new phone and contract. So far no problems with Sprint. I got the HTC Hero, its sweet! I also completed the STNA(state tested nurses aide) course at TDDS School of Allied Health. I got my certificate and I take the state test on December 17th. I'm a little nervous. But I'm going to try my hardest and study. I'm back at work too, that's fun... yea...

moving on...

I don't know what to get Pat for Christmas. I don't really know what to get anyone, actually. and I don't have too much money, which sucks! I know what I want for Christmas, but I can't bring myself to say it and I know I shouldn't be asking... but it is what I want and I can't help thinking it. I know its not going to happen but its worth a dream, right? :c I know you probably don't understand what I'm talking about... its ok though.

I'm using this new app in my phone so I guess we'll see if this posts.
♥ jes

No comments: