May 28, 2009

Things I love this month...

Lady gaga- she's so different and fresh! I was listening to her before she went fully mainstream and I remember telling my mom she was like the next Madonna! He music is unique and fun and I wish her the best of luck in her career!

Flo Rida- I love his music!!! Everytime I hear a new song of his, I love it. Words can't even explain. I would love to see him in concert.

Twitter- I refused to try it before but I can't get enough of it now!! I'm addicted. I just wish there were more people I personally knew on it. The real celebs that ACTUALLY tweet though are awesome.

Astre gym- our gym! I feel great when I leave. They have tons of equiptment and they're clean. I'm glad we tried this place out.

Quizno's Torpedoes- DELICIOUS and CHEAP!! $4! How can you beat that???

AMP Energy Drinks- any flavor especially the Lightening!! OMG I can't go a day with out one!

So there's a few things I'm into at the moment. Try one, maybe you'll love it as much as I do!


-- Bloggin' via the iTouch!

No comments: