July 9, 2008

long summer days

This summer has been pretty busy. Crazy things have happened, goals have been re-evaluated, time has been spent relaxing with people I love. My honey has decided to join the marines. That's kinda scary, but I support him 100%. He's always wanted to do it and I know he's doing it for the right reasons. I'm actually excited for him and looking forward to what our future will be like. :) I've been doing research and looking at different options for school and what I'm going to do with my life. I haven't decided on anything for sure and I really have to look at the financial part. If I screw up, I'll be in more debt, and I'd need to work some more to save money up BEFORE I decided anything. But I'm hopeful. I have been putting it off though. But I'm enjoying life and working and that's all that matters, for the moment.

No comments: