September 2, 2009

'here i go again on my own' ♥

--Life can be so complicating. Once you think you're ahead, things just turn bad again. Take one step forward, then 3 steps backward! When will it ever end? Its a gruesome, vicious cycle and I'm getting very tired of it. I don't know what to do. I thought I found the answers, I definitely found out somethings that explained some other things and helped a little. But now... I'm even more lost. I'm even more confused and I don't know what is right and what is wrong. I don't know what are lies and what aren't. What's sincere? What's bullshit? I need a little help. And no one is helping.

How much longer is this going to go on? And how much longer will I continue to think its all worth it? I'm impatient and I think its been long enough. Everything should be figured out and fixed. I just want to be stress free and happy. I want to live life and enjoy it. :(

No comments: