October 13, 2009

Halloween

Halloween's coming! :) One of my favorite holidays. This weekend were going to Fear Forest, I think its a hayride and a haunted house. After Wendy's having a bonfire, which I know will be a lot of fun. I want to have a scary movie night, but Pat never wants to :( I wish we had a Halloween party to go to, I want to dress up so bad! One of the girls from work is having a bonfire. I don't know if I work that day though and I'm sure Pat won't want to go.

I have to get back on track with my dieting, or at least exercising. There's days I eat really bad... I just eat when I'm bored. Or upset. And even when I'm happy! Its a no win situation.

Pat has to go to PT in a little and I don't know what to do. I don't feel like staying at his house and I don't want to go to mine... :(

blah.
i♥pc

No comments: